At e·Saurio we are leading the digital transformation in various industries while improving the way business is done.
At e·Saurio, we are changing the way software is developed and how solutions are delivered to customers. We are proud to be able to offer our clients in different industries scalable and agile solutions through our TURBO framework. But what makes our approach different from other SaaS providers?
In addition to our high-quality solutions, we focus on user experience and making our products intuitive and easy to use, which translates to higher end-user satisfaction and adoption. Today, we want to tell you what is SaaS? And how are we transforming this industry?
What is SaaS?
As we told you in our article "SaaS: accelerating digital transformation", software as a service offers users the possibility of connecting to applications hosted in the cloud over the Internet. Also being able to operate with them without the need for the support of client systems. By opting for this model, an organization's employees can remotely access its entire infrastructure simply through the Internet.
An easy way to understand the concept of SaaS is to think of a cloud service that allows you to use a program without having to install it on your computer. Instead, you access the software over the Internet, from any device and anywhere you have a connection, and you pay as you use it. It's like having a tool at your disposal at all times, without worrying about its maintenance, updates or installation. An example of SaaS is Google's Gmail email service. Some of the advantages offered by Software as a Service are:
- Scalability: SaaS users can add or reduce resources and users as needed without having to worry about purchasing additional hardware or software.
- Accessibility: Users can access SaaS applications from anywhere they have Internet access, allowing for greater mobility and flexibility.
- Easy integration: SaaS applications are often designed to integrate easily with other apps and business systems.
- Security: SaaS providers often offer advanced security measures such as data encryption, data protection, and regular backups, which can provide greater security and peace of mind for users.
Now that you are clear about the concept of SaaS and some of its advantages, we will tell you how we are revolutionizing the software development industry through this model. At e·Saurio, we have developed a framework called TURBO, which allows us to create scalable and agile solutions faster and more efficiently than ever before. This means that we can offer high-quality solutions to our customers in a faster and cheaper way.
But that's not all, at e·Saurio we focus on the user experience and making our products intuitive and easy to use. This translates into greater end-user satisfaction and adoption, which in turn translates into greater benefits for our customers.
We make sure our products are the best by implementing a complete Design Thinking and software development process. We focus on understanding the needs and requirements of our clients and work collaboratively with them in all phases of the process, from conceptualization to launch and continuous improvement.
As a result, we have had the honor of working with leading companies such as Unilever, Abbott and Denver Farma, helping them achieve their business objectives through our customized and results-oriented software solutions. We take pride in having contributed to the success of our clients and have established long-term, trusted relationships with them. Likewise, we have our own product, which we have already told you about in previous articles, QuartzSales, which is an application for the comprehensive management of the retail industry that has been designed and developed with the same dedication and attention to detail that we apply to all our projects. We are proud to say that QuartzSales is a market leader and has been recognized as #1 in over 14 countries.
At e·Saurio, we strive to provide high-quality software solutions that meet and exceed our customers' expectations every time. Whether we are working on custom projects for clients like Unilever, Abbott and Denver Farma, or constantly improving our own product like QuartzSales, we always apply a continuous improvement mindset to achieve the best results for our clients and of course techniques like:
- Using an agile approach to develop software iteratively and incrementally. This allows us to be more flexible and adapt to changes in customer requirements.
- We perform continuous testing throughout the software development life cycle. This allows us to detect and fix problems early and ensure the quality of the software.
- We focus on software security at all stages of development. We perform various tests to ensure that our products are secure and protect the privacy of our users.
In short, at e·Saurio, we use various SaaS software development techniques to ensure that we deliver high-quality solutions tailored to our clients' needs at all times. We strive to keep up with the latest trends and technologies to ensure that we are delivering innovative and effective solutions. Develop with the best, develop with e·Saurio.
Remember that you can find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as @esauriook
On LinkedIn as e•Saurio